Temporary Structures & Uses Permit
This permit applies to temporary structures and uses not associated with an assembly.
Before applying for this permit, please have the following materials ready:
- Prevention Plan Drawings (Site plan) showing proposed structure dimensions, distances to structures, and exits
- Fire Activity Description stating nature of use, times of operation, proposed occupancy load, and fire protection features
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online licensing system that allows you to apply for your fire operational permit online. First time users of this system will be required to set up an account.
- Login here
After logging in, click "APPLY > FIRE PERMIT" in the top menu bar.
- First time user? You'll need to create an account.
- Review and accept the online disclaimer and complete the application.
- In your application you will have the capability to request an inspection date and time. Note that the Fire Department will contact you directly to confirm your inspection time.
For questions or additional information on the new system, please visit the Permitting & Licensing FAQ's.