Places of Assembly Permit
This permit applies to the temporary use of a occupancy for the purpose of an assembly.
Before applying for this permit, please have the following materials ready:
- Prevention Plan Drawings (Site plan) showing building layout, associated structures, and exits
- Fire Activity Description detailing event, proposed occupancy load, seating plans, event schedule, and building fire protection features
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online licensing system that allows you to apply for your fire operational permit online. First time users of this system will be required to set up an account.
- Login here
After logging in, click "APPLY > FIRE PERMIT" in the top menu bar.
- First time user? You'll need to create an account.
- Review and accept the online disclaimer and complete the application.
- In your application you will have the capability to request an inspection date and time. Note that the Fire Department will contact you directly to confirm your inspection time.
For questions or additional information on the new system, please visit the Permitting & Licensing FAQ's.