Liquid or Gas-Fueled Vehicles or Equipment in Assembly Buildings Permit
This permit applies to the display, operation, or demonstration of liquid-or gas-fueled vehicles or equipment within a building.
Before applying for this permit, please have the following materials ready:
- Prevention Plan Drawings (Site plan) showing location of vehicles/equipment including a building floor plan
- Fire Activity Description stating operations for type of event, description of vehicles or equipment, number of proposed vehicles or devices, building fire protection features
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online licensing system that allows you to apply for your fire operational permit online. First time users of this system will be required to set up an account.
- Login here
After logging in, click "APPLY > FIRE PERMIT" in the top menu bar.
- First time user? You'll need to create an account.
- Review and accept the online disclaimer and complete the application.
- In your application you will have the capability to request an inspection date and time. Note that the Fire Department will contact you directly to confirm your inspection time.
For questions or additional information on the new system, please visit the Permitting & Licensing FAQ's.