Amusement Building Permit
This amusement building permit applies to a building that is temporary, permanent, or mobile that contains a device or system that conveys passengers or provides a walkway along, around or over a course in any direction as a form of amusement arranged so that the egress path is not readily apparent.
Before applying for this permit, please have the following materials ready:
- Prevention Plan Drawings (Site plan) showing proposed area of operation and building floorplan.
- Statement of Operation describing nature of operations, emergency egress procedures, fire protection devices provided, and details of safety program.
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online licensing system that allows you to apply for your fire operational permit online. First time users of this system will be required to set up an account.
- Login here
After logging in, click "APPLY > FIRE PERMIT" in the top menu bar.
- First time user? You'll need to create an account.
- Review and accept the online disclaimer and complete the application.
- In your application you will have the capability to request an inspection date and time. Note that the Fire Department will contact you directly to confirm your inspection time.
For questions or additional information on the new system, please visit the Permitting & Licensing FAQ's.