This morning at 5:45, the Boise Fire Department responded to a fire at The Brickyard Steakhouse located at 601 Main St. The fire started in the kitchen and activated the sprinklers. The business did suffer fire, smoke and water damage. The Amsterdam next door was also damaged. The fire started in a plate warmer unit built into the wall between 601 and 609 Main. The warmer was left on and wood plates within the warmer ignited and extended up the wall in to both occupancies. The cause is accidental.